Tuesday 15 July 2014

Real Customers and Experts' Reviews of Truth About Burning Foods

  • "THE ONLY BOOK I NEED BEFORE I GO GROCERY SHOPPING"   
Nick's book The Truth About Fat Burning Foods, makes healthy eating simple. I like it because it is clear and specific. 

I also like that Nick explains the reasoning behind why you should and shouldn't eat certain foods -understanding why I am doing something allows me to really get behind it. The book is also a great resource to go back to when I have a questions, or before I go grocery shopping.

 I highly recommend the book, not only for people who want to be healthier, but for those who wants to learn more about nutrition and what are putting into our bodies 

Cary B. , Miami, Florida


  • "THIS IS THE REAL DEAL." 
Having been around the industry for over a decade, I can tell you that this is the real deal. So many people will benefit from this product 

Jason Phillips, Physical Transformation Expert, at jasonphillipsfitness.com


  • "EVEN PERSONAL TRAINERS SHOULD GRAB THEIR COPY" 
As a personal trainer, it is imperative for me to have reliable nutritional information to refer my client to. Unfortunately in today's society, nutrition advice has completely left the bounds of common sense, it's beyond over complicated and frustrating, not to mention most of the time "the experts" are just plain incorrect. 

When I first downloaded Nick's first book, I actually laughed because of the simplistic approach he decides to take. It was really as if he designed book for child, which I wasn't insulted by the slightest because let's face it, with all the saturation of information out there these days, our attention spans are quite short. I found it to be a great stater for just about anyone because tit is so "short and sweet". It's easy to make some of the changes immediately and grow from there. Simply put, it's nothing overwhelming. 

These books have dead on information, and they are very user friendly. That makes them perfect for just the individual, but it's also a phenomenal resource and reference opportunity for those in Health and Fitness industry. It can be very challenging for me to find a source for my clients that I trust implicitly, but thankfully Nick has become one of those sources. 
Bethany James, Personal Trainer in San Jose, CA 




  • "MEDICAL STUDENTS TELLS IT ALL: 'NOTHING LIKE THE OTHER e-BOOKS WHICH OFTEN MAKE UNSUPPORTED CLIAMS ABOUT WHAT'S BEST FOR YOUR HEALTH.'"
Nick Pineaultl's e-book "The Truth About Fat Burning Foods" are a superb source of information for those who want to improve their nutrition intake and lead a well-educated healthy lifestyle. Unlike other e-books, which often make unsupported claims about what's best for your health. "The Truth About Fat Burning Foods" contains suggestion based n evidence from studies. This series of e-book bring together well-researched facts about a format that is interesting, comprehensible and attractive. 

Brianna Hatswell, Medical student 


  • "IF YOU WANT LESS FAT AND TO LIVE HEALTHIER THE TRUTH ABOUT FAT BURNING FOOS IS A MUST READ"
Nick has put together an absolute encyclopaedia of nutrition. I've been studying nutrition for 15 years and this is the most well put together resource I've come across yet. 

A meticulously researched collection that is presented in a very easy to read and entertaining format. Nick includes everything from simple to follow actions steps, helpful substitution tips, plenty of myth busting and even a recipe for a heathy chocolate cake...seriously !

If you want less fat and to live healthier The Truth About Fat Burning Foods is a must read. 

James Giada, Fat Loss Expert and Owner of GO Nutrition & Fitness



GET YOUR COPY TODAY FOR ONLY $27 AT 


Read More Reviews about Customers' insights at The Truth About Fat Burning Foods  website.
Information by: Pineault, N. (2014) Truthaboutfatburningfoods.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment